Many of Tawera Group's projects have been recognised for their superb design and execution.
We value the architectural heritage that is part of the fabric of New Zealand’s city environments and do our utmost to produce the best quality work while maintaining the integrity of these historic buildings.
Our effort to be sympathetic to our urban history has been recognised over many years.
Industry awards Tawera Group has received for its property projects include:
- Hopetoun Residences named Multi-Unit Residential Property of the year and a finalist in the Adaptive and Reuse category at the 2016 Property Council New Zealand Rider Levett Bucknall Property Industry Awards.
- New Zealand Property Council award for leadership in residential design and a finalist in the Adaptive and Reuse category for the spacious and sophisticated dwellings at 132 Vincent St.
- BOMA Award for the historically classified St James building in central Auckland.
- BOMA Award for the sensitive and stunning Park Lane Apartment property in Auckland.
- BOMA Award for leadership in residential design for the centrally located York St Apartments.
- James Hardie NZ Institute of Building Award for St Francis serviced apartments and boutique hotel in Wellington.
- NZIA Award for design excellence at the beautifully appointed Chaffers Dock Apartments.